March 13, 2015
We are announcing the immediate availability of Bitdefender Security for Mail Servers 3.1.6. This is a bugfix release, for Linux x86 and amd64.
The following issues have been addressed:
- the content filter does not generate SMTP alerts;
- the update status displayed in Remote Admin can be confusing;
- changing the default content filtering rules affects all groups;
- DKIM signed spam does not have the subject properly tagged;
- 512bit keys are no longer accepted by Google Chrome (affects bdcertgen.sh);
- the update settings are not applied when modified in Remote Admin;
- the Live! update daemon does not log a proper message when it has completed downloading and installing the files;
- the content filter misses a common case when matching attachment names.